Dear Valued Customers,
Anderson International is working diligently to avoid any disruptions to the supply of our parts and services due to the spread of the Corona Virus (COVID-19). Per the stay at home order issued by the state of Ohio, Anderson is categorized as an essential business and will continue to operate as normal with the following exceptions:
New Updates as of 3/28/20
- The manufacturing facility has returned to operation with a reduced staff to allow proper social distancing between employees. This includes shipping and receiving activities in the warehouse.
- All employees will have their temperature taken before entering the facility.
Previous Updates Remaining in Effect
- All employees capable of working from home will continue to do so.
- All employees reporting to the Anderson facility will follow social distancing practices and avoid congregating in groups.
- Any employees feeling sick or being exposed to a sick individual will remain home until symptom free per CDC guidelines.
- Cleaning all work surfaces daily.
- Review of CDC hygiene guidelines with all employees.
- Refusal of all visitors unless deemed essential to business.
- Refusal of any work-related travel request.
- Surveying key suppliers to avoid or minimize disruption to our supply chain.
As Anderson continues to monitor our supply chain we will provide any updates on production schedules to clients on an individual basis. If you have any questions or concerns on the above we can be reached via our website at http://www.andersonintl.com/contact-us/ or feel free to contact me directly. During these trying times, we will continue to support all clients through remote process support, remote mechanical support, and the supply of equipment components as we have done for over 130 years.