If you have any questions about this Policy, data protection at Anderson International, or to exercise your rights as stated under this Policy, you may contact us.
The contact information for Anderson International corporate headquarters is as follows:
Anderson International Corp
4545 Boyce Parkway
Personal Information Collected and Anderson International’s Purpose
Purpose of Collecting and Processing Personal Information
Anderson International may use your personal information for the purpose of processing any request you may have made, or future requests you may make, in order to enhance your or other users’ experiences when interacting with Anderson International, to keep you informed about Anderson International products and services, to evaluate and improve Anderson International marketing activities, and to evaluate and improve Anderson International’s business and customer experiences. The processing of your personal information in these contexts qualifies as a legitimate interest under the European Union and European Economic Area’s General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) and is necessary for Anderson International to perform, improve, and market its products and services.
Transferring and Sharing of Personal Information
Anderson International may use third parties to provide information technology services that may affect your personal information. Anderson International may use web analytics tools offered by third party service providers that may use your personal information to generate detailed statistics about the Anderson International websites’ traffic and traffic sources for Anderson International’s legitimate use and benefit. Anderson International may share your contact details with third parties in order to fulfill a request you have made for products, services, or information, to provide certain business or market analysis services, or to perform direct marketing assistance services to Anderson International.
Anderson International takes appropriate measures to ensure that your personal information is well protected at all times. When Anderson International uses third parties to provide services that may affect personal information, Anderson International will do so under a data processing agreement that binds service providers to the strict data protection requirements of the GDPR.
Moreover, your personal information may be transferred to data processors located in countries outside the European Economic Area, specifically the United States. The transfer of personal information to the United States will be performed in accordance with the principles set forth in the E.U.-U.S. Privacy Shield.
Other than in furtherance of Anderson International’s own legitimate uses, Anderson International will not share your personal information with third parties unless Anderson International has asked and obtained your consent.
Anderson International will retain your personal data information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined herein or as required by law.
Rights as to the Personal Information
As to your personal information, you retain several rights that you may exercise at any time, including:
- The right to object to the processing of your personal information, which you may exercise by simply contact us with such a request.
- The right to access your personal information, including access to information about the origin of your personal information and the purpose for its collection.
- The right to request that the personal information be corrected.
- The right to request the personal information be blocked, erased, or deleted.
- The right to demand restrictions on the processing of your personal information.
- The right to have your personal information transferred to you or to a third party.
- The right to withdraw your consent at any time, to the extent Anderson International’s use and processing of your personal information required your express consent.
- The right to contact your designated Data Protection Authority with a complaint. A list and contact information for Data Protection Authorities is available at http://ec.europa.eu/justice/article-29/structure/data-protection-authorities/index_en.htm
Direct Marketing Opt-Out
If you receive direct marketing communications from Anderson International, you may opt-out by sending an email to email@example.com or by clicking on the unsubscribe link that is provided to you in such communication.
Updates of this Policy
Anderson International will review this Policy regularly and update it whenever necessary. Anderson International will post such changes on its websites.