The most durable press in the oilseed extraction industry today
With earlier models from the 1920s still in operation today, the Duo™ Series Expeller® presses are hands down the most durable and long-lasting presses in the industry for cold-pressed oil extraction. No press has been more widely used on a greater variety of applications than the Duo.
Producing the lowest possible residual oil levels
in a single pass.
The Duo Series Expeller is ideal for capacities of 10-30 tons per day on difficult-to-process specialty materials such as corn germ, coffee beans, sesame seed, and grapeseed. The unique dual-pressing design allows for the lowest possible residual oil levels in a single pass.
Related Blogs on cold-pressed oil
Highlights and Features
- Can achieve low residuals on the most stubborn materials
- Optional vertical drainage cage operates in unison with the horizontal pressing section
- Can operate two pressing sections in tandem on a single machine, allowing the most efficient use of horsepower to achieve the lowest possible RO
- Independent vertical and horizontal dual-pressing sections
- Optional water cooling on the horizontal shaft
- Drive and discharge end bearing support for the horizontal shaft
- Barrel cooling and flushing systems
- Fully adjustable lens-type choke
- Corn Germ
- Palm Kernel
Super Duo 600
|Super Duo 600
|149” (4,039 mm)
|16,100 lbs (7,304 kg)
|Connected HP (Vertical)
|Connected HP (Horizontal)
|Super Duo 600